In which our toilers on the allotment of life discuss the loss to Swansea, the victory over Stoke City, financial fair play in the Premier League and look forward to the games against Southampton and Arsenal.
The Podding Shed #27 Show Links
- Premier League: Stoke City 0-4 Chelsea – A Riddle, a Mystery and an Enigma
- Fair play? To the Premier League’s gang of four, that means a ban on dreamers like Jack Walker
- The beautiful game embodies everything that’s bad about Britain
- Fifty Sheds of Grey (50ShedsofGrey) on Twitter
- Rick Glanvill (RickGlanvill) on Twitter