In which our toilers on the allotment of life discuss Chelsea’s recent upturn in form, diving and the transfer window.
Apologies for the abrupt ending – someone pulled the plug on the recording two minutes early. Suspicion has fallen on a fellow allotment holder, the one often spotted sporting an Everton shirt.
The Podding Shed #42 Show Links
- Chelsea 3-1 Southampton – Why Should I Love My Sport So Well?
- Sunderland 3-4 Chelsea – Wear Off to See the Whazard
- Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool – 2013 Nicely Rounded Off
- Southampton 0-3 Chelsea – Continuing to Defy the Critics
- Derby County 0-2 Chelsea – The FA Cup is Important
- Jose Must Sign a Striker or Risk Title