In which our toilers on the allotment of life discuss Chelsea’s poor start to the new season, club doctor Eva Carneiro and physio Jon Fearn, this summer’s transfer policy, and the redevelopment of Stamford Bridge and the prospect of leaving SW6 for up to three years.
The Podding Shed #67 Show Links
- Chelsea doctor planning legal action against the Blues after Jose Mourinho froze her out of first-team duties
- Chelsea may have to vacate Stamford Bridge for at least two seasons
- Jonathan (aka @KaiserJonny) on Twitter
- Tony (aka @GrocerJackUK) on Twitter
- Donal (aka @Dr_BlueBayou) on Twitter
- Mark (aka @so_contrary) on Twitter